Install Android On iPhone – How To Beat The System?
“I heard you can install Android on your iPhone, but couldn’t find a helpful tutorial. How to do it?”
A fine question right there.
Many iPhone fans, especially the veteran ones, tend to get sick of the iOS and start dreaming of somehow installing the Google-made neighbor – the Android operating system.
More Questions Answered:
- How To Change App Store Country?
- Android Or iPhone Which Is Better?
- How To Save iPhone Battery Life?
Now, we want to make one thing clear – the App Champ staff does NOT encourage jailbreaking your iPhone.
Jailbreaking the iPhone device can and may hurt your Apple Warranty, so beware!
Now that you are aware of the consequences, in order to install Android on your iPhone you will need to start by Jailbreaking the iPhone.
Use one of the common methods of doing so, they are all over the place.
Once the iPhone is Jailbroken, you’ll need to run Bootlace in Cydia.
Follow these steps:
1) Install Bootlace by hitting Manage – Sources – Edit and add the following address: repo.neonkoala.co.uk
2) Run Bootlace, let it do its thing, and reboot the iPhone.
3) Return to Bootlace, and from within it install OpeniBoot.
4) Within OpeniBoot, install iDroid. Give it some time, will ya’?
Just restart your iPhone one last time, and you are good to go.
Let us know if it worked!